Thursday, January 6, 2011

refining resolutions

As many people do with the start of the new year I was recently pondering what about myself or my life I would like to change in 2011. So being the scholarly person I am (geek) I started by looking up the word resolution in the dictionary (iPhone app). Right between the definitions of resulting state and the solution was optics or resolving power. So to make a boring story short the definition of resolving power made me change my perspective on resolutions (Dictionary.com). What if instead of looking at all the bad that I want to change I started refining the details and focused on making the good better? If I know relationships and experiences are what increases my lifetime value then why not focus on the positive relationships and experiences and make them better? It seems like such a simple and logical thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment